First shown at Star Wars Celebration during the its panel, the trailer for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order reveals some of the major characters in the game, as well as the story. The trailer can be watched above.
The video begins with main character Cal Kestis narrating his life after the events of Revenge of the Sith, as the Empire's hold over the galaxy tightens. "There are three rules to survive," Cal says as he wearily checks his surroundings. "Don't stand out. Accept the past. Trust no one."
Cal is a surviving Jedi Padawan, doing his best to stay under the Empire's radar by working as a salvager. However, Cal uses the Force to save a friend during an accident while the two are salvaging a crashed Star Destroyer, and that leads to him being hunted. What starts as simple skirmishes against Imperial Stormtroopers eventually leads to confrontations with the masked Second Sister–one of Darth Vader's Inquisitors tasked with hunting down Jedi survivors–and Purge Troopers.
- Top New Game Releases On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week — April 14-20 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Finale – Resident Kinevil
- Fortnite: Week 7 Secret Battle Star Location Guide (Season 8 Discovery Challenge)
- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker Trailer Revealed – GS Universe News Update
- PSN ID Change Feature Causes Critical Issues In Some Games – GS News Update
- Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Platinum Run
- "All Digital" Xbox One Leaks – GS News Update
- Game Of Thrones – Season 8 Episode 2 Official Trailer
- Fuel House – Stretched
- Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order — Official Story Reveal Trailer
- Mortal Kombat 11 – NetherRealm's Favorite Fatalities Gameplay Trailer
- Arthur Morgan Goes To Prison! – Dirty Arty: Chapter 21
Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?
Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
This video has an invalid file format.
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video
The trailer ends with Cal breaking his three rules as he starts to fight back against the Empire. He chooses to stand out by using the Force in public, rejects the past by hunting down the proof that Emperor Palpatine ordered the execution of the Jedi, and trusts in others in order to escape the foes that now hunt him. "Trust only in the Force," he says in the trailer's final moments, igniting his blue lightsaber against an off-screen foe.
A day before the Jedi: Fallen Order panel, developer Respawn–best known for Titanfall and Apex Legends–confirmed the game will be single-player-only and have no microtransactions. That news comes as somewhat of a surprise, given that EA is serving as its publisher.
There's a lot we want out of Jedi: Fallen Order. Some of our wants have already been confirmed, like seeing more of the Imperial Inquisitors. However, there's still a lot of Jedi: Fallen Order that remains unrevealed. Respawn hasn't yet revealed how Cal survived Order 66, for example, nor whether we'll see familiar faces–such as Darth Vader or Ahsoka–in Jedi: Fallen Order.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is scheduled for release on November 15, and is coming to Xbox One, PS4, and PC.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email [email protected]