All of the E3-related sales on games, consoles, and accessories may be wrapping up, but that doesn't mean an end to this summer's gaming discounts. Google Express is offering a promotion of 20% off most gaming products between now and June 30 with the code JUNESAVE19. We tested to confirm that the 20% applies on top of existing deals, making for some potentially deep discounts, particularly on accessories. Note that the discount only applies on your first order, and only scales up to $20 off, so don't expect to get huge discounts on consoles. We've highlighted several of our favorites below.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch) — $40
- Spider-Man (PS4) — $25.40
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (XB1) — $24
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller — $40
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons (Red/Blue) — $56
- Power-A Wireless GameCube Controller for Nintendo Switch — $32
- Sony PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller — $36.80
- Logitech G305 Wireless Optical Mouse — $39.20
For whatever reason it doesn't appear that the discount applies to Xbox One controllers listed on Google Express, but don't worry–Amazon has a current deal running on Windows-compatible Xbox One wireless controllers and PC USB adapters for just $45. Xbox is also still offering $10 off many of its controller models directly in the Microsoft Store, in case you are willing to pay a little more for a wider variety of color options.
Google recently announced plans to get more directly involved in gaming itself with Google Stadia, the company's upcoming remote game streaming service. A limited Founders Edition of the service for early-adopters will arrive later this year, with general access rolling out for everyone else in 2020.
Some links to supporting retailers are automatically made into affiliate links, and GameSpot may receive a small share of those sales.