Shortly after Nintendo's E3 2019 Direct, the company unveiled a slew of Amiibo figures headed to retail store shelves. The Amiibos include one for the newly-reimagined The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening and quite a few for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and they'll arrive during this year and into next year.
The interactable figures usually retail anywhere from $13 USD / $19 AUD / £10 GBP to $17 USD / $24 AUD / £13 GBP. It seems Best Buy listings have been spotted and it looks like they'll retail for $16 USD / $23 AUD / £12 GBP. Check them out for yourself, along with the release date/window for each.
Releasing September 20, 2019
- Link – The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
- Squirtle – Super Smash Bros. series
- Ivysaur – Super Smash Bros. series
- Solid Snake – Super Smash Bros. series
Coming in November 2019
- Incineroar – Super Smash Bros. series
- Chrom – Super Smash Bros. series
- Simon Belmont – Super Smash Bros. series
Coming in 2020
- Dark Samus – Super Smash Bros. series
- Richter –-Super Smash Bros. series
Though it was shorter than some of the other E3 2019 presentations, Nintendo was no slouch on game announcements and trailer reveals. We've compiled a list of the biggest announcements, all the games out now on the Eshop, every trailer showcased, and more, so be sure to check those out. For more on the presentation, check out all the news from Nintendo's E3 2019 press conference.
More E3 news:
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 teased
- New Xbox console, Scarlett, revealed
- Xbox Scarlett details: 8K, 120 FPS, SSD
- Elden Ring is From Software and George RR Martin's new game
- Cyberpunk 2077 release date announced
- Final Fantasy VII Remake release date announced
- Marvel's Avengers revealed
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email [email protected]