The hype is building around Borderlands 3 as its September 13 release date draws closer, but if you haven't had a chance to play any other games in the franchise or would be interested in owning them on PC, here's a great opportunity: Digital PC key retailer Green Man Gaming is currently offering Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for only $3. That's a full 95% off the bundle, which still sells for anywhere between $15 and $60 elsewhere.
After purchasing, you'll receive a Steam key, so you must have a Steam account to redeem. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection also has full controller support on Steam, if you prefer to use a controller over a mouse.
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection includes remastered versions of Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, with the latter taking place between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2. The compilation includes all DLC for the games, including additional campaigns and playable characters. With online or local split-screen multiplayer for up to four players, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is an excellent multiplayer game for anyone's collection, although you can play it solo as well.
- Top New Games Releasing For Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC – E3 2019
- Rocket League's New DLC Modes Are Loads Of Fun | E3 2019
- Fortnite: Week 6 Secret Fortbyte Puzzle Piece Location Guide | Season 9 Utopia Challenges
- Alita: Battle Angel – Exclusive Behind The Scenes Trailer
- Top 5 Workout Songs In Beat Saber
- The 5 Biggest Stars Of E3 2019
- Quick Look: NBA Playgrounds
- Quick Look: The Signal from Tölva
- Quick Look: The Surge
- Quick Look: Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
- Quick Look: Super Rude Bear Resurrection
- Quick Look: Rivals of Aether
Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?
Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
This video has an invalid file format.
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video
In GameSpot's Borderlands 2 review, the game received an 8.5. "Borderlands 2 doesn't reach far beyond its predecessor's scope, but it does do almost everything better," wrote critic Chris Watters. "Additions, refinements, and fixes all combine to create an appreciably improved experience, one that fully delivers on the promise of the first game. While Borderlands felt empty at times, this sequel is bursting with content and brimming with life, making it an absolutely delightful way to spend hours and hours and hours of your free time."
Meanwhile, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel earned a 7 in its review. "Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is different enough to separate itself from the shadows of its older siblings. Elpis provides some gorgeous scenery, and the low-gravity environments bring an exciting new dynamic exploration and combat," critic Cameron Woolsey wrote. "No, it never reaches the furthest edges of space, but Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel still offers some the best of what the series has to offer: good loot, good laughs, and good times for many hours."
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection will be on sale for $3 until this Friday, June 21, or while supplies last. The deal has already sold out once since it first appeared last week, so grab your Steam key fast if interested. Plus, catch up on the latest news about Borderlands 3 and everything you need to know about pre-ordering.
- Anno 2205 — $8.80
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey — $26.40
- BioShock: The Collection — $12.30
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Enhanced Edition — $18.08
- Civilization VI – Digital Deluxe Edition — $18.72
- Civilization VI: Gathering Storm DLC — $23.39
- The Crew 2 — $15.84
- Far Cry 5 — $16.83
- Hell Let Loose — $24
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole – Gold Edition — $7.92
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas – Deluxe Edition — $35.20
- Superheroes Bundle — $4.49
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood — $25.79
- XCOM 2 Collection — $32.80
Some links to supporting retailers are automatically made into affiliate links, and GameSpot may receive a small share of those sales.